Thursday, February 11, 2010

2010 Doll Show schedule decisions made

After much consideration this week, I have decided which shows in 2010 that I will attend.

First on the agenda is the show in Boise Idaho on March 20. This is a one day show. I will be presenting an hour long seminar on weighting the reborn doll from 1-2 pm. I will actually assemble a doll and will also give handouts to each attendee with a guide of where to purchase weighting items and doll bodies.

I will not be going to the Asheville NC show in August as my family is participating in the Hood to Coast Event and I am volunteering there. I won't be running any of that 197 mile race~ewe! LOL

September will find me at two shows...

The Portland Oregon show on September 4th where I may also present the "Weighting the reborn doll" seminar.

September 28th-October 5th I will be in Winston Salem North Carolina for the Doll and Teddy Bear Expo. I am working with the coordinators now to set up a two-day LDC painting class to be held on September 29 and 30th. I'm really excited about EXPO and teaching a TWO day class :)

Hey! Guess what? Tomorrow brings back "Friday Funnies"!! Tune in for "Go away TAT!" a hilarious little story about Mindy the Mouse and a real cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment