Thursday, February 18, 2010

Arianna progress~Paint is done!


As promised, here are the pictures of Arianna's last two days of painting progress!

To tally it all up, I have 7 days of painting work on this lovely girl for an approximate total of 30 hours work.

The picture above and below this text are of her last layer of blush, the blue undertones, veins and some added detail work.



Now she is fully colored, complete with painted hair and brows. (I need to refine her R brow some as I see a discrepancy) Before I painted her hair, I used my LDC cream yellow to soften her tone a bit, bring out the blues in her and add more visual texture. Click on the pictures to see them in full size so you can see the difference in the two days.



She's ready for rooted hair!

And all dressed up to say "hi" to Mommy~

She's not weighted yet, or glossed, nor are her eyes glued in. I simply can't wait to put the vinyl onto the body and try on the lovely outfit selected just to her and send some shots to her "mommy". I love this part!


To tally it all up, I have 7 days of painting work on this lovely girl for an approximate total of 33 hours work. (I usually do not paint for more than 5-6 hours a day because after that my eyes are so buggy from the up close work and attention to detail that I can't see and well, my bottom really needs to get out of that chair! LOL)

***********************

I am headed to Idaho today and won't have internet access much. You all have a lovely end of the week and weekend. I'll be with you again on Sunday~ (((((HUGS)))))

1 comment:

  1. Boy I know what you mean about being glued to a chair. LOL!! It is nice to get up and move around! She is beautiful!!! Her new mommy will be so thrilled!!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete