Wednesday, July 15, 2009

My First Blog ever! July 15, 2009


I am moving up in the internet world I guess as just as of THIS moment, I am an official blogger! If you knew me well, you would know just what a challenge this type of move is for me :)

So hello blog world. I am Debbie. I am a reborn baby doll artist and doll collector/lover. My blogs will be dedicated to my art, my collection and my dolly picture stories which will leave you in stitches as you enjoy reading the predicaments that my doll babies get into. For example...just what are these two little boys doing???

5 comments:

  1. Welcome to blog world....good luck and have fun with this!! I sure do. Visit me when you have a chance.
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debbie, what a fantastic idea. I too am a reborn artist, i have been reborning for nearly 4yrs and have o say i am still addicted. I look forward to following your blog. Keep up the good work and the fantastic babies. XX Karen (Karen's Bonnie Babies) RAC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Love the pic Debbie! LOL - looks just like what 2 little guys would do!
    Best of luck with your blog! Hugs, Donna (RAC ~ Little Punkins)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Debbie, I,too, am new to the blogg world. I am eagerly awaiting your stories and pictures. Look at the new stuff I am leaning!!
    Hugs Beck

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, Debbie! I knew that sooner or later you'll be joining the world of blogging.. hehe.

    ReplyDelete