Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Does anybody have any chocolate cake???


So who said the life of the reborn artist is all glamor and fame? After spending hours weeding through weeds, grass and goat poop to find locks of beautiful hair to color for a custom, order not ONLY did the kitchen sink back up so bad that we had to call the plumber (any bets on how long it will take them to arrive this week?), but the mohair did not turn out to be the color that was ordered. Ugh...back to fishing through the weeds, grass and goat poop. The kitchen is now in shambles as we tried ourselves first to unclog the gooey mess in the kitchen pipes.

They say that if your house is a mess that you live a fulfilling life, focusing on the important things. My house is a mess :)

I did not get as far painting the two custom dolls yesterday as I had hoped, but I am thankful that my customers know that the delivery of a "baby" does not always go as planned.

My beautiful baby doll, Taylor Raine did not sell on ebay yesterday either. Oh well. I will tuck her away for the big show called IDEX (International Doll Expo) in Orlando in January. Florida in January is glamor~I look forward to that!

So, this artist is going to go to the hairdressers for a couple of hours and get her hair done~ahhhhhh! MORE GLAMOR! Okay, so maybe things really are not as bad as they seem. :)

2 comments:

  1. Um, nope, denial is the correct spelling on that one! LOL I think the way you spelled it is the Italian way of talking about the river in Egypt. Bwahahahahahaha!
    Great blog, Debbie!

    ReplyDelete