Tuesday, November 26, 2013

I learned so much! ~Photography Session~

What a wonderful, jam packed, 3 hour session I had yesterday!
This professional photographer knows how to speak in a language that is understandable and got right to the core of what I want to achieve...capturing a subject in a picture as my eyes see it.

Amazing!

I will be practicing with my camera in the manual settings some every day.

These are the images I captured yesterday, some with her present, and some without. 
These are some of the best definition pictures I've ever take of my cat, Yuumei:



And then...I got a new baby doll in the mail!
That picture is still a little bit rich in tones but what I was pleased about is that I captured her and not the walker that she is sitting in, which has been a problem I've had in the auto setting.  The auto selects which item to focus on.  In manual, I get to be the queen!  

I'll share more about her on Friday if I have time before the visiting family arises for the day.  

I don't know what my husband spent on this gift for me but I do know that whatever it was, it was well worth it.  He is pleased after hearing me chat his ears off at dinner last night.  

As for time for me?  WELL worth it!

Can't wait to "shoot" more!

No comments:

Post a Comment