Friday, February 15, 2013

The "birth" of a reborn is amazing....

But not nearly as amazing as the birth of a living human being.

I was absent from the dolly nursery yesterday to welcome into the world
REAL baby, Jarrod James!
Born February 14, 2013 at 9:35 am
Weighing a whopping 8 pounds even and measuring 21 inches in length.


He is quite possibly the son of my step son, however we are still waiting for paternity testing as there has been some "talk" that Jarrod may not be his.
What more can I say?  All families have complicated situations, including ours  :)
(My son and the mother of Jarrod are not a couple)

Whether I am to be called Grandma by this little man or just a family friend,
I am totally in love!


And so is my son:

Looks like Baby Boy is loving him as well  :)

There is nothing more amazing than the miracle of a new life.




Welcome, welcome, WELCOME to the world
Little Man. 

XXOO

1 comment:

  1. Oh hes so pretty I and handsome, I love babies, Congrats to your family

    ReplyDelete