Sunday, February 24, 2013

It's Sunday!

After three days off I am ready and so anxious to get back to work!
My husband says that I am the only person he knows who WANTS to go to work and gets upset when people infringe upon my work days (trust me, I DO get very upset!!).

The main cause of my upset here lately is that I have a 10X10 foot booth at the 


that I don't have ONE single doll made for nor ONE strand of mohair ready for.  

I do have a few dolls available but they are either leftover from last years show or are not what I consider show material.

They are fine dolls, of course.  I just like to have new and very specific dolls for shows.

I got lot's of rest over the weekend so I'm ready to root on little Mikki all day today and tonight too.

I have to take tomorrow off to take my husband to the doctor in the city.  
He has to have fasting blood tests and well, being diabetic, he does not function well on fasting and I don't want him driving the 1 1/2 hours there, so I will be his chauffeur.  

Off to work I go!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment