Tuesday, February 5, 2013

How excixting!

Did you miss me yesterday??  

I fully intended to write but with 16 mohair orders to pack up and ship, I got a little bit distracted!

The first 24 hours after mohair listing is always very exciting to me!!

I enjoy packing up the luscious mohair and getting it sent off to my loyal customers.

It was quite a hoot when I showed up at the post office.   My two favorite tellers were there and each had a customer.  I was watching and waiting to see which would be finished first and "win" the prize of entering SIX international packages into the system!  LOL  
It was Judy.  But Scott laughed at her the entire time and kept asking if she was done yet!  
Hahahahaha...it was sure fun.  

Those international packages are such a pain for the postal employees...and a bit for me too as everything has to be done by hand.  The employees have to enter every bit of customs details into the computer for each package. 

BUT...I hear that there may be some online changes happening soon  :)

THAT will be very nice.  
It will kind of spoil my fun with my favorite postal clerks though!  

I have been rooting on Nala Faber and will continue that today.  
I'm working on one side and the top   :)

I should have a special delivery today too...

Have a great Tuesday!


2 comments:

  1. How many ounces of mohair does an average newborn head take? Char

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a very hard and personalized question as each artist roots differently using different amounts but I think it is fairly safe to say that 1/2 an ounce will surely do a newborn head...maybe even two. Some artist get 3 or 4 heads from 1/2 ounce. I do not get that many heads out of 1/2 ounce.
    Hope that helps!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete