Sunday, February 17, 2013

Day off play time...

My husband has been gone which means more time for me to play...USUALLY.

But, due to other events this week (a road trip to pick up the grand girl and the birth of a new baby) my play time has been greatly minimized as I do have a lot of projects going on in the nursery that have to be done.

However, after getting the house cleaned, the car washed and the laundry taken to the laundromat to dry (going on week four with no dryer!!  Going to have to get real assertive this week and find out just what is going on with getting the part in) yesterday, I was able to play some.

But...I don't have photo's ready to share but I can tell you this:

I have finished and put together my two little Bonnie Chyle OOAK mimi's.

I have staged and photographed the Kellie Beckett twins for a new picture story as well as took other photos of them in their new jammies and hats.

I conversed with a friend of mine who is helping me as I paint my first silicone~which is a doll in my collection.  I actually have not started painting her yet as I'm dealing with sticky silicone.  We think we may have figured it out last night so I'll try that advice and see what happens.

In the nursery, I have set the eyes on Orly (Nala Faber) AND finished rooting that big ole head! 
I'll do some more trimming on her hair this morning then get her hair sealed and final details done.

I also ordered different glass eyes for prototype Mikki.   And bought her another new outfit.  Spoiled little one she is!  

Okay...hopefully tomorrow I can share some pictures.

Have a great Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment