Monday, February 11, 2013

Bonnie Chyle left something very special...

As planned, I was able to finish the paint on my two little 
Bonnie Chyle OOAKs while the Folk Art Glass and Tile Medium 
cured on Prototype Mikki.

I snapped a few pictures when I got done and went to the computer to download.
I found something very special...
keep reading...

Please meet Beatrice (named by me as the original owner of her did not know her name)
(Click on the pictures for the larger view)


And Dougy:

Here they are together to show size difference:
(Plus a more accurate show of color)


But as I was viewing the pictures on my laptop, I noticed something that Bonnie left behind...

Her fingerprint on Dougy's head!  
Do click the photo to make it larger as it's difficult to see here on the blog.  

I think I may have to leave him bald  :)  

What a treasure.  I know there are fingerprints all over everything in our world
but this one has touched me so very much.  

Bonnie Chyle will always be missed.  

XXOO

No comments:

Post a Comment