Monday, September 17, 2012

Starting a new baby~Trinitee by LMS

I can't tell you how excited I am about getting into the nursery today to finally start Trinitee!

I am currently charging my little video camera in HOPES to be able to tape when I create the textured brows of Trinitee using Genesis Matte Varnish.  I showed the technique in my Life-Like Reborning DVD course  but little Huggy Bear didn't need a whole lot of texture.  Trinitee is an older baby so his brow will be thicker/fuller.  

Tomorrow, I plan on recording the lip and mouth painting process.  I have a student who is struggling with the lips and mouth (as most of us do!) so this will be helpful to her...and to others.  Huggy Bear also had pretty easy-to-paint lips on the DVD so I'll be sure to capture the open mouth technique tomorrow.

Wish me well in learning how to publish the short videos!  

I'll be photo-journaling Trinitee's progress using LDC paints. 

XXOO

No comments:

Post a Comment