Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Have you viewed my website lately?


Because I have been working on it!


Who knew that making dolls would entail so many different things that needed to be learned and updated?  I sure didn't but wow have I learned a lot and have MUCH more to learn!  

Okay, so I really didn't have anything else to share with you today so my mind went there  :)

I AM working on Lorna Miller-Sands "Trinitee" sculpt and I hope to have pictures of him for you tomorrow.  It's been slow going as I did the textured brows video tutorials, but after I do the video of the lips and mouth today, his reborning will be smooth sailing from then on.   And I hope the editing and downloading of the new video will go a lot smoother as well!

Have a great day!!
XXOO


 

No comments:

Post a Comment