Monday, September 3, 2012

Portland Doll Show was a success!

Hello for the beautiful Pacific Coast at Seaside Oregon!!!

I am sitting here with my laptop looking straight out onto the beach at Seaside Oregon.  
Wow...having an ocean-front hotel room is simply the BEST!  The beach atmosphere changes morning, noon and night.  It's awesome!!  I get to enjoy one more night here  :)

The Portland show as a great success as it always is.  
I snapped a few pictures:

 Temperance:  Available
 Gus~ADOPTED~
 Lachelle~ADOPTED~
 Nicky Jack~ADOPTED~
 Create a Babies...Created!
Kody, the brown haired boy is ADOPTED
The two blondies are available
 Shy is on eBay:
 And me with two of my adopting mommies:

SO much fun!

That night, after the show, my friend, Sally, and I took our babies to dinner and shopping at the Portland IKEA store and played in our hotel room:

My sweet "Sugar" full bodied silicone by Melissa McCrory in her new dress I bought at the show:
 Brittany loved playing with all the toys at IKEA!  LOL

 THIS looks like it could lead to bedtime so she didn't want to hang out in here long:
 She rathered to continue to play with the toys!

 Back at the hotel she told me that she would like to be a super model when she grows up!
LOL
We had fun on the Oregon beach later in the day...
I'll save those pics for tomorrow  :)

Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment