Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Create a Baby in Puyallup Washington?


Aren't they ADORABLE?!?!?!
Well there is a possibility that they are coming to the 

Create a Baby are sweet doll kits that kids of all ages can assemble themselves.  They are already painted, have eyes and have either wigs or a bald head (so cute!).  There are two faces to choose from.

I thought it would be fun to have a table in Puyallup for kids to come to and "make" their own baby but I can only do it if I have 20 or more people sign up.  

Pre-registration will be up on the doll show page  soon and I'll be sure to post it here when it is. 

Myself and my lovely assistants  (love you girls!!) will be there to assist kids (again, young AND old) in assembling their doll.  
The doll kits come with the vinyl pieces (already painted, with eyes and hair/bald), the body, the stuffing, the zip ties to attach it all together and the sweet little Create a Baby three piece outfit.  
Two Create a Baby assembly sessions will be held each day of the show at promptly 10:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m.  Participants are asked to be on time as to not disrupt assembly in progress.  Each session will last about an hour.  

Each doll kit and assembly session will be $86 including Washington State Tax.  
LOOK what you get!
 If you would like to participate, please drop me an EMAIL
and I'll put you on the list and notify you when registration is available.

Today is my Friday so I won't be checking in tomorrow but drop by on the real Friday to see who, in my personal collection, I shipped off for a re-do.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment