Thursday, November 5, 2009

Pst..When my husband is gone, I sleep with.....


LOL! And you thought I was going to say something else, didn't you?? Oh we have too much fun around here and yes, it is true, when my dear husband is out of town, one or two babies get to fill his spot on the bed. Yes of course he knows all about it!

And he will be gone this weekend so you know what that means.....LONG hours of baby making will be happening around here. LOL...we tease about that little statement too.

I hope to get all of this done:
Megan's photo shoot and website posting

Photo shoots, Artfire and website posting for the 3-5 little babies that will be available for adoption this holiday season. I have to finish two of them first.

Finish Vienna

Comb and process and list for sale some of that new fall mohair

Start painting my next IDEX baby.

Wow...that's a big list of things that take time to do! I don't think whichever baby I choose to sleep with at night is going to find me in the bed very much. Hmmmm...how and whom will I choose? I have over 70 dolls!

*********Upcoming Friday Funnies Story*********
You are in for a real treat for the next three weeks! A while back, I wrote a story called "The Rubber Chicken". It is a hilarious story of my sweet Michael who succumbed to peer pressure from his cousin, Spike, who is such a naughty, naughty boy. In the end though, Michael realizes learns that there are things in our life that we must rid ourselves of. Be sure to check the blog tomorrow for part one of "The Rubber Chicken". :)


No comments:

Post a Comment