Saturday, November 7, 2009

Daniel and Humphrey's Corner


This is Daniel, a big, sweet boy in my personal collection. I found this adorable Humphrey's Corner out fit for him, at a bargain, from a lovely Doll Fan member. It fits him so perfectly and is cute beyond description!

All things are well in the nursery. I was up until 2:30 ish working on Vienna and finishing up details on the little 5" twins. I had problems with eye lashes on Vienna (who's hair is rooted now!) and will have to try again today. Wish me luck!


2 comments:

  1. Wow!!! That is super cute! And he is too! Which sculpt is he?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Nina! Daniel is "Daniel" by Maribel Villanova. I think he came out in 2006 or 2007. I have reborned one but this one was not reborn by me. He was a gift from a friend. :) I am sooo spoiled!

    ReplyDelete