Monday, November 9, 2009

Itty Bitty babies available NOW!

Whew! What a busy, busy weekend I had! I took pics of 6 babies, got all the pics ready to offer the babies for sale, posted the all on my website and also listed them on ArtFire. It's a ton of work, let me tell you!

So the first baby up for adoption is this little 8" all vinyl Berenguer Reborn named Linda:


Here is Linda's direct link to her adoption page on Artfire. Artfire is VERY easy to buy from! One does not have to be a member there to adopt from there. I love it!

~Linda's Adoption Link~


Then we have 12" AA Jamaar. He is just as cute as can be!



~Jamarr's Adoption Link~


Jamaar has a twin sister named Jamika!



~Jamika's Adoption Link~


And this is tiny, 5" Darby. She went onto the ArtFire site last night and has already found a home . She is joining a 5" sibling in the UK :)


And so did her twin brother, Drew! They are just so adorable and are on their way home to their new mommies.



I have one big baby up for adoption as well. Full size Rilee who is an orphaned Autumn Angel.



~Rilee's adoption link~

Well let's see...the weekend zipped by with little sleep. I had a to do list on Thursday...let's see how I did:

Megan's photo shoot and website posting~DONE!!!!!

Photo shoots, Artfire and website posting for the 3-5 little babies that will be available for adoption this holiday season. I have to finish two of them first. ~ALL DONE and two babies adopted and mailed already!!!!

Finish Vienna~Sort of Done! All of her artwork is done, hair including but I went to put her together last night and I don't like any of the bodies I have for her. So I will need to do some shopping for a body that suits her.

Comb and process and list for sale some of that new fall mohair~NOT done but...I don't have anyone ready to root in the evenings this week so I will work on mohair.

Start painting my next IDEX baby.~STARTED! I did not get far, but I have her matte varnish on and the first color wash. I am also working on a very special baby for a dear friend~she has been waiting for her baby for almost 2 yrs. I have as much done on her as I do the baby for IDEX except that her baby needed sanded and stripped before I could do anything to her. I would say that I got a lot done this weekend!

Dolly hugs!


No comments:

Post a Comment