Friday, November 6, 2009

Friday Funnies~The Rubber Chicken part 1


Well, peer influences sure can be challenging for children of all ages. A while back, Michael saw a post on a doll forum where his cousin, Spike, had hit his sister with a rubber chicken.
I was thinking about having Spike come to visit for a while, thinking that some extra love would straighten the boy out, but after what happened today, I don't think we need ANY bad influences in our home!

I left the boys to play quietly in the nursery while I did some other necessary tasks.

After a little bit, I heard all this commotion and noise from in there! Before I got in there, I heard Michael teasing Matthew about his bald head and fuzzy horse slippers. I walked in to find Michael hitting Matthew over the head with...nothing less than....


A RUBBER CHICKEN!!!!


I have NO idea where he got that thing! I better keep Michael far away from the doll forums and especially Spike! That boy is bad as bad can get! I think I might already need an exorcism!


Poor Logan did not know what to do!!





ut Luke did! Except I cannot say it was the right thing to do...I mean he was biting Michael's fingers!




It didn't really work out all that well as they fell to the floor where Michael regained that rubber chicken and slapped Luke in the face!



Logan knew what was going to happen with all this...see him say, "Uh Oh"?



Mathew was so upset with Michael's teasing and hitting that he just lay on the floor and cried.




Well, I knew just what needed to be done. I put Logan back in the crib with his sissy's where he is most happy....



uke went back in the crib too and Janae helped soothe him...he was pretty upset having to tackle Michael like that.....




Matthew got to go back on his horse after I dried his tears....He felt much more secure with his cowboy hat on.



And Michael???? You guessed it! Boy, is he lucky his Daddy was not home!
Mommy's spank is much softer!



put him to bed and that little stinker thought he could get away with taking that rubber chicken with him!



I don't think so "Tim"!!!!



Oh my gosh! He threw the biggest fit, kicking his blanket off and screaming at the top of his lungs! I don't know what I am going to do with him!


Wow do I have a problem on my hands.....check in next Friday for more of this saga~

Have a fabulous day!


2 comments:

  1. Oh Debbie that was so funny, I laughed so much, I cant wait for next Friday though. Well done, ha ha ha
    Julie

    ReplyDelete