Tuesday, October 6, 2009

My choice for the first IDEX reborn!


This is a brand new release kit from the Little Dreams Collection/Doll Dreams. Her sculpt name is Megan. Heiki Koplin sculpted her. The reborn in the picture of her is by Silver Cloud Nursery. My Megan arrived yesterday and I am so excited about this sculpt that I will be starting work on her today and she is going to IDEX!

I say that she is the "first" IDEX reborn but really she is not. The Jackie Gwin twins did not find homes at the Idaho show and I am tickled to be taking them to IDEX too! But Megan is the first reborn that is going to be made specifically for the IDEX show.

For me, IDEX has officially begun!


3 comments:

  1. TA Da!!!On to IDEX!!! Dont forget to breath!

    She will be a wonderful adddition to the twins!

    Hugs!
    beck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I've been missing from you blog! I'm just trying to catch up now! Wow, you've had a lot going on! You made a great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Crystal! I HAVE missed you! But I just assumed that high sale you had knocked you out for two weeks! :) I will be doing some ethnic dolls for IDEX~wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete