Thursday, October 15, 2009

Sneak peek at Megan~A work in Progress


I have finished the paint on Megan, the Heike Koplin kit "Megan" from Doll Dreams. She is such a sweet, chubby baby!

I have painted hair on her but will be rooting as well in a shade lighter than the painted hair.

Look at her great diaper cover! I just got these in the mail the other day and I love them! They fit the dolls really nice, covering the cloth part of the leg. Here is another shot of one of my personal babies, Alexis, in one:

These diaper covers can be ordered from:

~Diaper covers and outfits here~

I will have a good supply of these for sale at IDEX 2010 as I like them so much! (Some of my babies will be displayed and adopted with these darling diaper covers too)

*******************

I have been spending my "spare" time over the last two weeks finishing up a set of AA Crib Cap babies. I had painted them last fall but just have not gotten around to rooting hair on them. Crib Cap babies are dolls that are small enough to curl up in a crib cap that a real baby wears~usually 12-14" in length. They are close to completion but I am struggling with the eye lashes on him.

Happy Thursday!


No comments:

Post a Comment