Thursday, October 29, 2009

Biracial Vienna progress, Megan rooted


Isn't she just cute??? This is Andrea Arcello's "Vienna" doll kit~she is such a sweetheart!
I finished her biracial paint yesterday but it will be a few days before I begin her hair. Then she will need final details.
She is baby #4 for IDEX.




Megan is finally rooted!


Her crown is nice...it's just different!


Sweet little curl~


Awe such a lovely bigger baby!
(she still needs her lashes and glossing)

I HOPE to finish up the paint on the black AA baby today.


3 comments:

  1. Vienna is gorgeous! Where do you find those amazingly deep, dark (newborn) blue eyes, Debbie?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Nina! Thank you! I can't wait to give her hair!
    Her eyes are German Glass eyes from Doll Dreams and they are actually hazel brown. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. both babies are GORGEOUSSSSSSSSSSSS!! I'm trying hard to catch up on all your posts! Can't wait to see ms vienna done!

    ReplyDelete