Thursday, October 1, 2009

Extremely excited!!! Nominated for Colliii award!


Oh wow Oh wow I am so excited! I viewed the TV announcement for the Colliii awards nominations as chosen by the public and one of my dolls was nominated! That is her in the above picture, Ari. She is Reva Schick's "Arianna" sculpt from Doll Dreams.

Now the jury will vote! I entered two dolls into the competition. There is a bit of hope that the second doll can still be nominated as each jury member will select a doll from the pool of dolls that was not nominated by the public. Either way~I am on cloud nine!

Speaking of the Arainna sculpt~The Latino Arianna is done, is named Tina and has been adopted already! She will still go to the show with me this weekend so people can see her.





Such and exciting day today!


2 comments:

  1. AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    UGOGURL!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debbie, I just came across your website by accident looking at the colliii awards. My name is Sherry Miller and I also have a baby up for the awards. I'ts sweet pea a mini sculpt, the one with the white christening dress on. I'm soooo excited also. But theday in Germany is almost gone and--nothing. My tummy is doing flip flops . To my suprise, I see you live in oregon. I live in Sisters oregon. Is that something? Well , I just had to write you. Good luck on your baby she is a cutie pie. I'm so glad we aren't competing against one another. Hugs and take care Sherry Miller (lump of clay nursery by gabbys girls)(kensher@outlawnet.com)

    ReplyDelete