Friday, October 30, 2009

Friday Funnies! Jeremy goes to the lake hiking~


Hewwo Everyone! My name is Jeremy and I.....am....just a doll. I am a reborn doll so I am lifelike, none-the-less though, I am still...just a doll. But! I get to do all kinds of cool things! Today, I went for a nature hike. Here I am in the back of my Uncle's pickup truck.





Oh boy! I am here! Look at this cool thing I found on the ground. Auntie Debbie, what is it?? ("It's a pine cone Jeremy. You will see lot's of those when you go home to your mommy")




Auntie Debbie has given me the rules of the forest. She said if I get lost, just hug a tree!




She told me that for hiking, one needs a good walking stick, a sturdy pair of shoes, a hat to keep the sun from your eyes and a trusty backpack to carry your snack.




Oh there is a beautiful lake here! This is my Auntie's favorite place on earth. I am gonna sit by the water and enjoy it. I think my backpacks tail will keep me from falling in. See! It's a real trusty backpack!




There are HUGE rocks here to climb so I climbed several of them. I am just all boy!




Oh wow! LOOK!




There are little baby fishes in that stream!




Oh my Heavens! Look at that majestic mountain!




All this running and jumping and climbing is making me tired. I think I will ride in the stroller for a bit.




Oop...I am off and running again! Look at the pretty flowers! I know my mommy would love these!




Are you enjoying my nature hike wif me? Member I said I was lifelike? Well, the critters of the forest thinks I am! This mosquito was determined to draw blood from me! Auntie Debbie...pweeze get the mosquito off me!




And there are these other little bugs that are bugging me. Whaaaaaa! Gosh it is rough being a life-like doll!




Oh boy! Snack time! I sure worked up an appetite! Thank you Auntie Debbie for putting my long sleeve shirt on to help keep the bugs off me!




Mmmmmmm....snacks in the woods are the best!




I guess it's time to go home now. I bet I fall asleep on the ride home.




I have had a bath! I don't think any bugs will bother me now! I am squeeky clean and no longer smell like a boy!




Auntie Debbie, I miss my mommy.




("Now dear Jeremy. I know you do. She will be here soon to pick you up. You go to sleep and tomorrow you will feel much better. Night night baby.")


~The End~



No comments:

Post a Comment