Sunday, October 4, 2009

Idaho Doll show a success!


My assistant Becky and I had a GREAT time over in Idaho! Of course I am from Idaho so I simply love the down to earth people there anyway~how can we not have fun??

Here are a few shots of my table. The babies were loved by all and we adopted two of them out and took a custom order for BOTH versions of the Arianna: Caucasian and Latino! I am very excited about that!


Sweet little Gwin twins! I just love these two!!


Rilee my little Autumn Angel did not find a home so she will be going on ebay sometime soon.


There was a good turnout of vendors and people! The show floor was stuffed with dolls and I found a few of my own treasures :)


My LDC painting class was attended by 5 ladies including one 10 yr old lady. She has loved and followed my work now for about 3 years. She is a delight to me and she did a wonderful job painting her limb! The ladies all did a fine job working with the paints! Thanks Ladies!!!

I am sorry, I don't have any pictures of the class :(

So now, the big focus is going to be on IDEX babies. I won't be working on any custom orders until February of 2010. All babies made from now until mid January will be saved for IDEX but of course I will share progress and final pics.

Take care and have a blessed Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment