Tuesday, October 13, 2009

More color guides for LDC paints are ready!


My LDC color guides are ready!

These guides are to be used in conjunction with my techniques as described in my FREE tutorial on www.dolldreams.net and are specific for LDC paints.

All guides now come with a helpful tips supplement.

An E-copy is just $7 which will walk you through all of the color combinations used to achieve the tones as seen above. Of course, results may vary according to artist techniques but everyone who has purchased these and those who have followed the free tutorial have had great results.

If you desire an E-copy, just drop me an email at tngun05@gmail.com and I will tell you how to pay and get it sent to you right away.

The guides available are as follows:

Gwin Twin guide (above)



Latino Guide (Above)



Bountiful Baby "Peach" guide (above)



Newborn Skin Tone Guide

Remember that I have quality, premium Angora mohair for sale in my ArtFire store. For any purchases from ArtFire this month, I will include a free "spit bubbles" syringe! I will put up a spit bubbles tutorial on the blog tomorrow :)

Happy Tuesday!







3 comments:

  1. Do these supplement the tutorial on dolldreams?

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Natasha,
    These are to be used in conjunction with the tutorial on Doll Dreams. The tutorial tells you how to apply and layer the paints, and these guides give new color choices and what colors I blended to create the new color choices. For example, on the Doll Dreams site, I started out that particular doll with a green wash. These guides all start out with a different color wash and other colors. The supplement to the guides are things I have learned over time with the paints and things I want to remind people of. Does that help?

    ReplyDelete