Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Year end numbers~Taxes done and paid :)

Things have been a bit hectic around here since I did the taxes and I never shared the numbers with you.

2011 total sales were $23,797.17
2011 expenses were $23, 797.17!
No profit but no loss this year! Yay!
Last year I had a loss of $1745...or something like that.

Of course I realize that there WOULD be a profit if I did not travel to show and teach. But then people would miss out on more of my babies and well, Me! :)

So I am quite happy and satisfied. I love my work!

NOW if I could get people to stop sending me requests for cheap and free dolls! ARG!
I am working on an article covering that topic that I will release sometime in the next month on my website, here on the blog and on doll forums. This will be an educational article as it appears that many people do not understand what it costs (let alone the time it takes) to create a reborn doll.
There seems to be a lot of "entitlement" these days. If we are all due entitlement, then I think I will march on down to the diamond store my husband and I recently visited and tell them they must give me that gorgeous oval diamond we saw. I mean, it's out of our budget, we had to pay our taxes so they should have sympathy on me and just give it to me because I want it, right????

Enough said.
For now anyway :)
Cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment