Thursday, April 26, 2012

Tabling Uncle Jackie...DVD is here!!


I forgot that today is the start of my "weekend"/ days off.  I want to move the post on Uncle Jackie to Sunday when I have more time to articulate my words.  

Quickly though,  I want to tell you that the DVD proof is here and I have watched it!
Wow!  It's really exciting to know that I didn't leave things out, that I spoke clearly and showed the techniques well.  I had much anticipation about these things.  That week was so tiring that it is still very much a blur and totally surreal.  As I watch and reminisce on the 84 hours that Dianna and I worked in just 6 days, I am simply stunned at how well the teaching/video is!

There are some editing issues and authoring issues that need taken care of before production can begin.  I have sent an email to the publisher and will be sitting on pins and needles as I await his reply.

Everyone please say a prayer and keep your fingers crossed that these can be worked out.

Be sure to stop by tomorrow...Matthew has something to share!




No comments:

Post a Comment