Monday, April 23, 2012

Nursery happenings

There is MUCH going on in the nursery!

Where do I start?

DVD progress:
All of the artwork has been submitted to the producer and forwarded to the art department who has made recommendations for final production. Just a few more simple steps and all the artwork will be set in motion. As far as I know, the authoring is complete. I will get a proof copy of the DVD set, which we now know will be on two dual sided discs, and once I approve it, production can begin. We are so much closer than we were!

Baby progress!
Amethyst, a Simple Treasures baby for the NC show is almost finished. I have to give her one more coat of gloss on her eyes and attach her head and she will be "born"!

Shamika, the bi-racial Riley Schenk sculpt has been in hair progress for what seems like a month! I work on her several nights a week for 2-4 hours per night. I just have the top of her head left and I am so excited! I love this sculpt and can't wait for her to be "born".

I have been putting together outfits and FINALLY found a precious dress set for Lachelle, the sweet little AA Berenguer. It's on the way in the mail to me now.

Little Gus and big Mariana are still waiting for hair to be finished and started.

And today I will finish the paint on the Matthew Prototype!

Mohair:
I have lot's of colors and textures of hair available right now with more that will be ready next week.

~AVAILABLE MOHAIR~

And Matthew just got a wonderful gift in the mail from one of his "Aunties". I'm off to call this Auntie right now! Yehaw!!

No comments:

Post a Comment