Monday, April 9, 2012

So how did Gus turn out??

CUTE as a button but not quite done yet!
As typical with most of my classes, my baby does not get finished. I've got the back of his head to finish. As you can see, I'm using very fine kid hair.

Here are both babies together :)
Awe, I took Jena home and I miss both her and Bella already.
It was thrilling though. On the trip home, Bella had her first public outings.
Jena just BEAMED when people would exclaim "Wow, she looks SO real! You made her?!?!?!"
Awesome.

So now what??
Well the Matthew prototype by Jorja Pigott is on the way here. I'm processing mohair~I'm so behind on mohair and have many requests for kid hair! Of course I've got heads waiting to be rooted and more babies to be painted but I'll get to that. Besides working on things that needed sent to the DVD producer, I am working on an article a week it seems for one avenue or another.
WHERE is my STAFF??
:)


No comments:

Post a Comment