Friday, April 27, 2012

Sharing my collection Friday~Matthew is loved

 Hewwo ebberyone!  
It's me...Maffew, your little towboy.

I got sometin ta show ya....

 Naw, it's not dis new horsie, Bullseye dat Mommy bringded me from Orwando in Januwary...he's a great horsie but dat's not it!
 It is dis wunderful diaper set made by Auntie Susan at Dizon Designs and was sent me by one of Mommy's fweinds.
 Isn't it GWATE???
 
 Some say I is spoilt.  Do you tink I am spoilt??
 I dunno.  I mean, a towboy has ta hab the bestest of towboy cwothes...like dis onsie mommy bought me a while back and jest put on me...

Lub always,
Maffew

1 comment:

  1. Matthew,

    I love your new diaper set but I especially love your new onsie that your mommy bought you. You are a really cute little cowboy.

    ReplyDelete