Sunday, April 22, 2012

New schedule starting today

Did you miss me on Friday?
I missed you and felt bad for not posting anyone from my personal collection. We had an appointment for the three horses at the vet that morning and if I don't get "blogged" by 9 am, it usually is not going to happen.

I really wanted to take Matthew with us so he could comfort Toby as he got his yearly vaccinations, but I simply did not have time to change him out of his comfy cotton clothes into his jeans and boots.

Usually around the end of March, the first of April, my husbands schedule changes to 4-10 hour days, so I change mine too. This year, the change was much delayed due to some admin issues with hiring on the summer staff, but today, we go back to the 10 hour day work schedule. I am very happy about this! We were both ready to start our 3 days-a-week-off schedule at the first of April so the last few weeks have been tough!

I will be at the Gallery from 10-6 banding up mohair and working on my website. This is my obligation as an art guild member and I enjoy the time "gallery sitting" very much!

Have a wonderful Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment