Monday, December 19, 2011

Mika will be home for Christmas!






There he is singing "I'll be home for Christmas", but it won't be if only in his dreams because he is headed there today! And he only has to hop over to the next state.

Mika is a precious baldie. He ended up to be 21 inches and is such a joyful bundle!

Poor little guy...first his hat was lost in shipping. The company made good and sent another one though. Then the body I had for him ended up being way too thin so he had to wait for another one...this one is perfect for him.

I can't wait till his new mommy cuddles him.

I'm off to work at the Gallery all day today. Miss Bess' head is going with me so I'll be rooting hair on her (I already started but I plan to get a lot done today). She is the custom order "Dimples" I've been working on.

Hugs for the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment