Thursday, December 29, 2011

Can I get a custom reborn baby for peanuts?


Awe, people are funny and dogs bite...and sometimes vice versa!

Sometimes my reborn buddies come along at JUST the right time with something that releases stress that reborn artists deal with every day.

Recently, I had a person contact me through my website. She wanted a custom baby. I kindly explained that I am no long taking custom baby orders and directed her to the 5 babies that are available on my site.

She responded with, "Yes, I saw those but I thought a custom might cost less".
?????

It is hard to understand this type of thinking~but no matter.

One of our reborn buddies created this

XTRANORMAL

video to simulate a scenario that most of us have had.

Grab a cup, sit back and be amazed! LOL

It's good to have this form of relief.

I've been looking at new cars. I want another Subaru Outback. There is the basic model and the Limited Edition model. Hmmm...wonder if I can get that Limited Edition model with the heated leather seats and all the bells and whistles for less than the basic model? Hehehehe

Have a good day! We are getting so close to the New Years Day drawings!!!

I'm so excited that I need a blog shout of of those who have not checked in yet!

Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment