Tuesday, December 6, 2011

It's all about ME today!


Aren't I cute??? LOL This was my outfit for the 2011 Jingle Bell Run/Walk in Portland Oregon. I love the big, shining snowflakes in the background. We had a good time with family over the weekend of this run. I did my 5K walk (3.1 miles) in 42 minutes, 54 seconds.


We traveled home on Sunday but since my husband and son were around yesterday, I took the day off. With great joy, I watched my Huggy Bear's auction soar to $1235 in the last few seconds of his time! It's been a long time since I've had a Moon Baby and this could not have come at a better time. I am very thankful! Huggy Bear, now named Thomas is traveling home to the UK today.

Speaking of Moon Babies~I think this one will go beyond the moon and if I could, she would be mine:

~Gorgeous "Linda"~

I think she is simply delightful and would love to help me decorate the tree!

To which I got set up yesterday (using the fake one this year), got the lights on and some of the garland. That's as far as I got. My husband lured me onto the couch to watch Miracle on 34th Street so I set the decor aside. I'll get back to it...sometime between now and Christmas!

Today will find me walking Huggy Bear/Thomas to the post office, painting on the custom Mika Donnelly and finishing the day by rooting on big Kitten. Ohhh....just have the back of her head to do now. Of course the back of her head is my whole hand stretched out some!

Have a great Tuesday!!
XXOO



No comments:

Post a Comment