Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Bess is getting hair!



I always struggle putting dark hair on babies. I LOVE dark hair on babies but never feel like my tone and hair match up. But for this little sweetie, I am most pleased! I love this color on her.

This is Suri Alpaca hair in natural black. I said I would never root Alpaca again but I am...and it might be my last! LOL I was combing the hair on her right side and all the hair around her ear came out! So now I am sealing it as I go (I still have to re-root that area). I have no idea why it came out there~it's not coming out other places but then again, that area was hard to root.

Last night I got the top done through the swirl. Now just the back and the rest of the sides, including that area to re-root. I also need to darken her brows but wanted to wait until I was done.

I'm pretty much ready for Christmas so I'll spend the next three nights rooting. She will be going home for the New Year!

Miss Becky, I got your comment! You are back up and running! XXOO

Have a good day ya'all!

I blushed Lotte yesterday and am ready to do undertones, thin skin, veins and highlights today.

No comments:

Post a Comment