Sunday, December 18, 2011

Custom "Kitten" now Stella is home! PICS!


TaDa! I can finally share pictures of the completed Stella who has arrived at her new home! She has joined 26 other siblings and is looking forward to an amazing Christmas.











Although technically, I am not taking custom orders any longer, I added this 9 month old sized girl in order to trade for a silicone Sophie Faber that this customer and dear friend had.

Here is my Sophie:


We are both very happy with our trade babies!

Remember, it is the end of the year:

BLOG CALL OUT! If you can't seem to post a comment, just email me at tngun05@gmail.com
Some followers are not able to get through on the comment option.

XXOO


3 comments:

  1. It worked for you Sabriam! And I've got you on the list...you have been so faithful, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gage - PB -Bradley -Alex- Payton & Nina even Stevie along with Angela- Alex- Jay- CJ & Ed wish you and yours a merry christmas.

    ReplyDelete