Sunday, December 11, 2011

The Huggy Bear that Dianna Effner reborned! Painted eyes!




Dianna Effner and her first vinyl reborn kit, Huggy Bear, that she reborned under my supervision. She did an excellent job!


Dianna offers this kit with two options:
open eye sockets for insertable eyes which I reborned my Huggy Bear with:

and blank vinyl sockets that can be painted as seen on the left below:


Here is Dianna's version with the blank sockets that she painted:


Isn't that amazing??


I love this picture of Dianna's Huggy Bear as a boy:

So CUTE!

4 comments:

  1. Hi when purchased with the eyes painted...how will baking/reborning it affect the eyes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Evelyn,
      I am sorry I did not make that clear. The eyes do not come painted, they come blank and the artist paints the eyes. Dianna Effner is the pro on painted eyes, I have never attempted it.

      Delete