Thursday, December 15, 2011

BLOG CALL OUT!! Nearing the end of 2011

It is truly unbelievable that the end of 2011 is right out the back door. Wow.

That means that two exciting things are happening:

One is that soon, on January 1st, I will be drawing from the pot of names of those who have faithfully followed my blog for all of 2011.

This is where you come into play. You must comment to me that you are still here otherwise I don't know. I'll be posting reminders of this for the next two weeks so do give a shout out! There are 91 followers signed up on this blog. Of those 91, I had 12 followers give a shout out in June.

So...are you there? Just comment~it won't be published~only I will see your comment. Then I can add you to the list.

Oh? What is the prize you ask? The winner of that drawing will be able to purchase a TNGUN custom reborn baby for 1/2 price! This can be from any lines of my reborn babies! You can cash this in anytime in 2012 and I'll reborn your baby as soon as I can and of course you are free to pass the drawing onto the next draw if you like.

Good luck!

The other exciting drawing is for those customers who have adopted from me in 2011.

The winner of that drawing will receive $600 off a custom "Master Artist Series" reborn baby! Just a little token of my appreciation.

There are still chances to get added into the Customer Drawing to be held on New Years Day as well.
Although I won't have any auctions on eBay until the first of the year, I do have these five babies available on my website. Click the baby's name to go to their website adoption page where many more pictures are available:

~Noah John~



~Missy~



~Haku Ibu~


~Nicky Jack~


~Sweetie~


Alright, good luck everyone!

XXOO


No comments:

Post a Comment