Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Please meet AA Lakesha!

I sure wish I were better at taking ethnic pictures!
Being in a new studio hasn't helped much either....I simply need more time just to play with lights and settings.

Anyway, although her pictures do not do her justice, here is my newest little girl who is available for direct adoption through my website:


I named her Lakesha.

She is fully painted using Baby FX paints and mediums.

I had NO rub or shine spots develop as I rooted her head.  The surface of her "skin" is so silky and lovely!

I absolutely love this sweet little one!


With her 1/4 limbs, she simply cannot get any more snuggly.


I am very anxious to paint my next Baby FX ethnic baby!

But for now, I'll be working on silicone babies.

What a wonderful experience she has been!

6 comments:

  1. I am so in love with her. Her hair is just so amazing. Every little thing about her is truly breath taking. What an amazing job you did Debbie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is absolutely BEAUTIFUL Debbie! I am also trying to succeed in painting AA babies using air dry paints. Trying to keep them from looking "dirty" is a huge ordeal with it right now but I have succeeded in painting bi-racial so maybe there is hope after all lol! Again, as you know, I am a HUGE fan of your work and can never thank you enough for teaching me the air dry painting techniques. Your work is stunning! Thanks for always sharing!
    xoxo!
    Melissa
    Dollipop Productions on YouTube and Blogger

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Melissa!! You are having the same problems I had for years~that dirty look! But this baby is so silky and smooth~not a dirt spot on her!
      It is always my pleasure to help others learn :)
      Hugs!

      Delete
  3. Hi Debbie,
    I was wondering if there is a tutorial on panting ethnic dolls with the Baby Fx air dry paints that I can purchase?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far, just the one that comes with the paint that Melissa wrote.
      I am thinking that I would like to teach a class next year using the Baby FX paints and painting an ethnic doll. :)

      Delete