Saturday, April 11, 2015

Calum is born AND available for adoption!


Isn't he just adorable?!?!?!

I LOVE Berenguer dolls, especially the 1/4 vinyl limb ones!
you just can't get more cuddly!!  

I had a body made for him by Lorraine Wells Thomas.
It looks SO good, feels amazing and moves just right!

Calum is up for adoption through my website:


Remember that I painted Calum with Baby FX paints.  They are GORGEOUS paints!



I used the hair texturizing kit from Melissa but I think I need more practice as well as I have other ideas on how to incorporate the mediums into the paint making the actual paint strokes texturized. 

I think his softly painted dark blonde hair is just precious on him.


I enjoy walking into the studio and gazing upon this peaceful face.  
In fact, the name Calum is Irish/Scottish for "peaceful"!




Have a beautiful weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment