Friday, March 21, 2014

Sharing my Collection Friday~Giraffes, frogs and ducks

As I have mentioned, I had been changing the babies for spring.

The boys in the boy's crib have a variety of themes.

I didn't realize how many giraffe outfits I had and I love the bright colors so here are the giraffes:
(Remember, you can click on the pictures to see them full size!)

Erik, front right on his belly has giraffes across the drop panel on his bottom   :)

Then we move into the frogs and duckies:

Jacob is just dressed in green and white to go with the frog theme.
This baby was made for me by one of my students and given as a gift.
He is her first solo attempt after she took my personal one-on-one class.
She did a beautiful job on him and I adore him!

I don't have a lot of pictures of Billy, whom I created so I had to get a close up of him.
He looks so cute in his duck attire!

Awe, I love my babies!

More next week...

XXOO

No comments:

Post a Comment