Sunday, March 16, 2014

Baby Noah is growing hair and...changing gender!

At the end of the day on Thursday I decided to take some progress pictures of Noah's hair.

Now remember that I was adamant about this baby being a boy.

Well, once I prepared to take the pictures, I was really seeing a girl!  

Here are the pictures of Noah as a boy:





So, I grabbed a personal dress from the hanger above one of my cribs as it was there and I was in a hurry and posed him as a her...



And I really AM seeing girl!

I'll keep working on his/her hair (I'm about 1/2 way done) and see what I think in the end.

Happy Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. I can see where this baby is looking like a girl but like you said time will tell. I love the hair! I am STILL learning and working on rooting. It's been a long and hard learning experience. I SO wish I could take a class on this and see some in person baby dolls to have a reference point. I can't wait to go to the doll show I found here in Portland come August. I hope some reborn dolls are there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As of midnight last night, I am done rooting and she/he's got lashes! Whew that was a tough birth! Once I get the gloss done and begin to assemble, I will know the gender.

      *I* am still learning and working on rooting! It is a lifelong learning experience. There are some really great DVD's out there on rooting. I do not teach it well and every head is a mystery to me. Welcome to the club :)

      I will be at the Portland show over Labor Day Weekend...it's my favorite show of the year! And I will have reborn babies there~Lord willing. I have a show the first of August in Ohio so it all depends on what I have left from that. I need to get busy on show babies!

      Delete