Monday, October 14, 2013

Anxious for silicones!

I received three new full bodied silicone dolls from Melissa McCrory that I can't wait to start working on!
I have not measured them yet but they are approximately 10-12 inches each.  

Also waiting for me is "Precious" by Lilianne Breedveld who I think is going to be a DREAM to work on.

Four silicones will be arriving from Rachelle Farrell anytime soon....one of those is a prototype of her Preston.

Prototype silicone Rio is due to arrive any time soon as well.

And, just so she doesn't think I forgot, I have a little Michelle Fagan silicone to re-do for a dear friend.  

And a Romie Strydom silicone head to re-root for another dear friend. 

I also have a nice big silicone baby that I will reborn for me...someday!

So, just one more vinyl prototype to root and one more to fully reborn then I can open up the nursery to silicone work again!

Happy Monday!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment