Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Joy is on eBay :)

I am SO excited that Joy is on eBay, not only because she has
such an infectious personality but because she is the first reborn to 
be offered on my brand new template!


What do you think???  

I hired Karen Valtin to do the work for me and she did an awesome job!

I am an easy going person but when I have an idea for something specific that I want,
I can be a challenge!  Poor Karen!  

I had her change things around a million times before I fully made up my mind on the design.
She was awesome through the whole process, being very patient with me.

She also helped me a lot to make the collages...in fact, the collages in the auction she made and made me a tutorial as she went so that I could understand how to do it myself.  
(She gave me a tutorial earlier but I am TERRIBLE about doing that sort of thing and I didn't understand much of it so she re-wrote it as she created these collages in a way that I could understand.  Awesome!)

The work up of the new template encouraged me to do some changes on my website
and I am thrilled with how it looks now.  
Would you like to see??


Whew!  It's been a busy few weeks!
Have a good Tuesday!  
XXOO

No comments:

Post a Comment