Sunday, October 13, 2013

Birthday gift!

What a busy weekend...a BIRTHDAY weekend!
Yes, Thursday was my birthday...I get to be 49!  
I have a "theme" song this next year by Point of Grace:


I am looking forward to my last year in the 40's.

Now, about that gift.
My dear husband gave me a beautiful certificate from a local photographer for a 
3 hour session with her!

This session will be catered to what I want to learn.
And what I most desire to learn is how to photograph our wiggling, live babies in my photo studio, which will include how to set my SLR camera and how to adjust the lighting.

I do okay with my dolls but I'll gather some tips on that as well to improve in that department.

I am SUPER excited for this education!

And that's all I really have to share for today.  
I've not had much time with my personal dolls and haven't taken any pictures of the three I changed for Halloween and I've not done any work since Wednesday, so this is all I have to share.

Have a good Sunday!

1 comment: