Thursday, June 13, 2013

THIS should never be allowed to happen!




I got this far on my toddler head and...
RAN OUT OF HAIR!

I am SO thankful that the person I bought this curly AA hair from
had some left that she didn't use.  She has already sent it and it should be here today or tomorrow.

I will spend the evenings trying to finish this head.  
Oh my goodness...I have to pack it all up on Sunday.  
YIKES!

I think I can, I think I can, I think I can!

Here are a few quick shots of Ashah from the front:




I attempted to root tiny silicone "Pebbles" yesterday.  
I don't think I like rooting that super soft silicone.  
No matter what needle I used, the silicone indented with it and the hair just didn't look nice.

I have a full bodied silicone that is very soft like that that I purchased from another artist.
Her rooted head looks terrible, with the same effect of indents.

I really don't like her bald but I really don't know what to do at this point.  I thought of making her a tiny wig.  We'll see.  I need to think about it more.  

In all other aspects of getting ready for the show, I have my personal dolls outfits all selected.
I don't know.  This is one doll I could take in just her diaper and be unable to stop looking at her.
I love her chubby body so much!  

The verdict is in on the Annalisa prototype.
I've only had one person say that she looked a little Asian.
I popped these eyes into her yesterday and I think they make her look a bit brighter and alert.  
(It's not a great picture of her color~it was just a quick shot in the nursery in poor lighting.)
Her other eyes should arrive today but I sure am leaning towards these.

It is now my days off.  We'll see what I can accomplish in the smaller details of preparing for the show, such as birth certificates, paperwork, price tags, goodie bags and labels.  

Have a GREAT end of the week!

1 comment:

  1. Debbie you've created another beautiful baby. YOU are so talented.

    ReplyDelete