Sunday, June 30, 2013

Back to work task list

It seems like forever since I have "worked"  but I am back at it today.

I know...you are dying for all of my pictures and stories of the DEDS but...first things first.

I MUST get the leftover mohair photographed and listed today and I MUST update my website.

And I MUST unpack from the show!

Tomorrow morning will find me at the hair dressers first thing so tomorrow is not a good day for doing my write up so, I PROMISE to do it on Tuesday morning!

Wednesday will find me out of the nursery again, traveling to my 30th class reunion!  
Wow that got here SO fast!  It will be a great time in my home town where they spend 3 days celebrating the 4th of July in an event called "Border Days".  Three days of parades, rodeos and just plain fun!  My mother is so very excited for us to come visit, she can hardly stand it!

Alright....GO!


No comments:

Post a Comment