Wednesday, June 12, 2013

The personal baby I'm taking to the show

I LOVE traveling with one (or two) of my dolls.  
It is always so hard to choose who to bring but for this show, it was a lot easier...
It's Sophie Amelia, my silicone by Sandy Faber and repainted by 
Kris of the Dainty Loft. 

I love this baby so much~always have~but even more so since she's been repainted.

It's time to get her changed!
She looked adorable in this ladybug outfit:

Sophie says, "Aunties...Mama was going to gibs me wooted hair..."
"but her's nebber had tha time so I is still bald!"
It's okay Sophie. 
Bald IS beautiful and so are you! 

Sophie will fly in my arms on the plane.  
I'm sure she will get lots of love from other passengers and those at the show and hotel.  

Speaking of rooting...
I made good progress yesterday (and am SO tired of sitting!) on Ashah but my oh my.  What was I thinking trying to get this huge head done in time?!?!?  
And...I am running out of hair!  Thankfully my provider of this awesome curly human hair had just a little bit from her stash to send me.  She has mailed it today so I should have it by Friday.  I know how I'll spend my weekend evenings!

Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment