Sunday, June 9, 2013

Making progress!

After I write this blog and get off the computer, I will package up the last batches of 
mohair for the Down East Doll Show. 
YES!  That means that the mohair is finished!  
I am doing the happy dance about that!

And...THREE babies are complete!
They are:

Rue Ling:





Silicone Benson (Silicone Stephanie Webb):
(I planned on rooting hair on him but I just don't have time.  He's real sweet bald anyway!)






And you already met Silicone Dawson, who is keeping his given name.
His entire outfit/layette is here and I'll take pictures of him later in it.  
It's SO adorable!

I was able to get a little bit of rooting done last night on Suzon, now named Ashah.
I'll be rooting her every evening this week, then I have tiny Pebbles to root.  Her outfit arrived as well and it's gorgeous!

Today I will start paint on Prototype Annalisa, by Dianna Effner.
She is the one I will take to Evon Nather's hair painting class as well as use for my balance and weighting workshop at the show.  

I am feeling like I might make it!

Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment