Sunday, June 2, 2013

New work schedule

Usually, in April or May, my husbands job turns to 10 hour days, 4 days per week.
This year, the change over happened late and just today, we go back to 10 hour days.
Of course, I often work 10+ hour days when I am preparing for a show but when I return home from this show, I will be enjoying having three days off in a row that we may go on trail rides, camp trips, long runs in the mountains and visiting family and friends.
As it is now, it is simply too hard to get the weekend house chores done in time to play with only two days off.  Yay!

So, my schedule will be Sun-Wed of work work work...of course, until I return from the show, I will have to do some work on the weekends.  I still have quite a lot to do.

Today, I will begin rooting big head, Suzon.  I will rename that doll when something inspires me.  

Oh, I almost forgot!  The other night, at about 12:30, I finished rooting the large baby, Alasia by Lorna Miller Sands.  She is Asian and I will give her a new name too.  

Have a great, LONG day!  

XXOO

No comments:

Post a Comment